Before I ask contractors for firm quotations, I need to decide how much of the ₹5,260,000 budget can safely be committed to finishes. The apartment is 175 m² in Delhi, and the planned work covers the kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, paint, electrical checks and moderate energy improvements rather than an extension.
The unknowns are more important to me than premium materials. For example, moisture behind a bathroom wall could change both the sequence and the cost. What should be inspected for structural or waterproofing problems, and which items should remain provisional until access is opened up? I would also like to know which materials commonly need to be selected early because of lead times.
The unknowns are more important to me than premium materials. For example, moisture behind a bathroom wall could change both the sequence and the cost. What should be inspected for structural or waterproofing problems, and which items should remain provisional until access is opened up? I would also like to know which materials commonly need to be selected early because of lead times.