I have set an initial renovation ceiling of ₩450,000,000 for this 235 m² Seoul home, but the condition behind the visible surfaces remains unclear. The current brief covers kitchens, bathrooms, floors, painting, electrical inspection and limited energy improvements; an extension is not part of the plan.
My main risks are moisture, restricted access to plumbing or wiring, and the order in which trades and permits must be handled. I would rather narrow those unknowns than assign the entire reserve to finishes. Which contractor exclusions should be priced explicitly, and what inspections would help decide whether the contingency belongs near the lower or upper end? Confirming whether wet areas will move seems like the next useful step.
My main risks are moisture, restricted access to plumbing or wiring, and the order in which trades and permits must be handled. I would rather narrow those unknowns than assign the entire reserve to finishes. Which contractor exclusions should be priced explicitly, and what inspections would help decide whether the contingency belongs near the lower or upper end? Confirming whether wet areas will move seems like the next useful step.