scanTheLoft
Homeowner
I’ve put together a first-pass budget of AED 285,300 for renovating a 50 m² detached home in Abu Dhabi, but the treatment of concealed work is still unclear. The planned work includes a kitchen, bathrooms, new flooring, painting, electrical assessment and some energy improvements. There is no proposed extension.
My concern is that the quote may price visible items while leaving access, repairs and reinstatement outside the scope. Before fixing the budget, what should be confirmed about pipework, damp, the electrical board and permit timing? I’d also like to know whether contingency should be set now or only after the contractor lists every exclusion.
My concern is that the quote may price visible items while leaving access, repairs and reinstatement outside the scope. Before fixing the budget, what should be confirmed about pipework, damp, the electrical board and permit timing? I’d also like to know whether contingency should be set now or only after the contractor lists every exclusion.