watchTheGlass
Property investor
A quick conversation can be useful, but I do not think renovation instructions should begin without a defined scope. I provide renovation planning for Madrid properties, with the work and timetable recorded in writing before the project moves forward.
An initial review is used to identify the proposed deliverables, assumptions and items that are outside the service. Owners can post a broad description of the property, intended schedule and the type of planning support they need; there is no need to share sensitive details publicly. I can then explain whether the enquiry appears to fit.
Before either side proceeds, the fee basis, credentials, professional insurance, possible conflicts and service exclusions should all be confirmed. That gives enough structure for a useful first discussion without treating an informal exchange as an instruction to start work.
An initial review is used to identify the proposed deliverables, assumptions and items that are outside the service. Owners can post a broad description of the property, intended schedule and the type of planning support they need; there is no need to share sensitive details publicly. I can then explain whether the enquiry appears to fit.
Before either side proceeds, the fee basis, credentials, professional insurance, possible conflicts and service exclusions should all be confirmed. That gives enough structure for a useful first discussion without treating an informal exchange as an instruction to start work.