The slickest demonstrations produced some of the worst handoffs. We tested lead intake, viewing calendars, document work and transaction updates, and the real problem was staff having to re-enter information or search several places before acting.
That has made me doubtful that adding more integrations automatically improves the workflow. For the second-stage trial, I want to test permission controls, document versions and what actually passes from one tool to the next—not merely whether a connection exists. Has any integration clearly reduced admin without creating another dashboard to monitor? Planning-application data and support across multiple countries would be useful, but only if the underlying record remains understandable. I can describe the handoff we used if that helps.
That has made me doubtful that adding more integrations automatically improves the workflow. For the second-stage trial, I want to test permission controls, document versions and what actually passes from one tool to the next—not merely whether a connection exists. Has any integration clearly reduced admin without creating another dashboard to monitor? Planning-application data and support across multiple countries would be useful, but only if the underlying record remains understandable. I can describe the handoff we used if that helps.