An empty month, minor refurbishment and deposit administration could easily outweigh part of a rent increase, so I do not want to treat the highest listing as the obvious target. This Seoul small multifamily is valued around ₩1,994,000,000, with the current rent at ₩7,578,000 against advertised comparables near ₩8,620,000.
The existing tenant has a strong payment record and keeps the property in good condition. I am leaning towards a smaller, clearly explained adjustment, but first need to confirm that the listings use comparable deposit and lease terms. What sequence would you follow for checking South Korean notice and renewal requirements, estimating turnover costs and then approaching the tenant?
The existing tenant has a strong payment record and keeps the property in good condition. I am leaning towards a smaller, clearly explained adjustment, but first need to confirm that the listings use comparable deposit and lease terms. What sequence would you follow for checking South Korean notice and renewal requirements, estimating turnover costs and then approaching the tenant?