Raising the townhouse rent from ₹644,200 to the apparent market level of ₹763,000 feels too aggressive, but leaving it unchanged also seems difficult to justify. The current Delhi tenant pays on time and looks after the home, so replacing them could bring vacancy, letting costs and refurbishment that cancel much of the extra income.
Before choosing a figure, I need to confirm that the comparables use the same rental period and have similar furnishing, condition and maintenance obligations. If they do, I am leaning toward a moderate increase rather than the full gap.
What missing fact would alter that approach most: the tenant’s renewal plans, the likely cost of a changeover, or evidence of completed lettings rather than advertised rents? I would present any proposal as a renewal discussion and follow the agreement and relevant notice requirements.
Before choosing a figure, I need to confirm that the comparables use the same rental period and have similar furnishing, condition and maintenance obligations. If they do, I am leaning toward a moderate increase rather than the full gap.
What missing fact would alter that approach most: the tenant’s renewal plans, the likely cost of a changeover, or evidence of completed lettings rather than advertised rents? I would present any proposal as a renewal discussion and follow the agreement and relevant notice requirements.