vera.miles
Homeowner
Comparable Dubai listings are near AED 6,600, but I’m unsure how much weight to give asking prices when the current tenant pays AED 6,085 reliably and takes good care of the condo.
Replacing them could mean an empty period, freshening up the unit and reletting costs, which might absorb the increase. I’m leaning toward first asking about their renewal plans and, if they want to stay, offering a moderate rise rather than immediately seeking AED 6,600. How would others balance retention against the market figure, subject to the applicable notice and rent requirements?
Replacing them could mean an empty period, freshening up the unit and reletting costs, which might absorb the increase. I’m leaning toward first asking about their renewal plans and, if they want to stay, offering a moderate rise rather than immediately seeking AED 6,600. How would others balance retention against the market figure, subject to the applicable notice and rent requirements?