Leaving the rent at €3,307 rewards a dependable tenant but ignores a sizeable gap to comparable asking rents near €3,833. Moving straight to the market figure could produce more income, yet it also risks vacancy, refurbishment and reletting expense.
Before choosing a middle figure, I need to establish exactly what the lease allows and what notice is required locally. The tenant pays on time, takes care of the condo and flags maintenance early, so I would rather propose a measured adjustment than create avoidable turnover. How would you present that discussion fairly once the contract position is confirmed?
Before choosing a middle figure, I need to establish exactly what the lease allows and what notice is required locally. The tenant pays on time, takes care of the condo and flags maintenance early, so I would rather propose a measured adjustment than create avoidable turnover. How would you present that discussion fairly once the contract position is confirmed?