Keeping a dependable tenant matters more to me than chasing the highest advertised figure. The three-bedroom Vienna condo currently brings in about €1,959, while apparently similar homes are being advertised near €2,483, but this tenant pays on time and looks after the place.
I need to establish what the lease and Austrian rules actually allow before proposing anything. After that, would you base a modest increase on verified market evidence and the likely cost of vacancy, refurbishment and finding a replacement tenant? I would prefer to remain below a supportable market rent if that preserves a good relationship without leaving an unreasonable gap.
I need to establish what the lease and Austrian rules actually allow before proposing anything. After that, would you base a modest increase on verified market evidence and the likely cost of vacancy, refurbishment and finding a replacement tenant? I would prefer to remain below a supportable market rent if that preserves a good relationship without leaving an unreasonable gap.