A recent comparison puts the asking rent for similar Vienna townhouses near €2,581, which raises a new question because this tenant pays about €2,067. Their payments are dependable and the property is well kept, so replacing them could turn the apparent gain into vacancy, preparation and refurbishment costs.
There is also a list of necessary maintenance, although I am wary of presenting repairs as the justification for a rise. How would you approach a moderate adjustment while keeping that work as a separate discussion? I will need to confirm what the lease permits and follow the relevant Austrian notice and rent requirements before proposing an amount or date.
There is also a list of necessary maintenance, although I am wary of presenting repairs as the justification for a rise. How would you approach a moderate adjustment while keeping that work as a separate discussion? I will need to confirm what the lease permits and follow the relevant Austrian notice and rent requirements before proposing an amount or date.