ARS 8,012,000 a month is the figure driving this decision. Against a purchase price of ARS 1,406,000,000 for the 2-bed serviced apartment in Buenos Aires, the gross yield is about 6.8%, so the treatment of operating costs matters more than market averages.
I have budgeted for empty periods, management, routine repairs and a larger future job. I have not assumed any appreciation. Before going further, I need to verify insurance, tenant-change costs, common charges, the building reserve and any planned shared work. I also need to separate anything bundled into the rent, such as cleaning, utilities or furnishing replacement.
Would you first validate the ARS 8,012,000 rent and how it can reprice, or concentrate on actual building statements and management costs? I’m trying to establish a defensible net return rather than rely on the headline percentage.
I have budgeted for empty periods, management, routine repairs and a larger future job. I have not assumed any appreciation. Before going further, I need to verify insurance, tenant-change costs, common charges, the building reserve and any planned shared work. I also need to separate anything bundled into the rent, such as cleaning, utilities or furnishing replacement.
Would you first validate the ARS 8,012,000 rent and how it can reprice, or concentrate on actual building statements and management costs? I’m trying to establish a defensible net return rather than rely on the headline percentage.