I am torn between testing the 6.7% yield first and stopping until the property description makes sense. This is advertised as a 1-bed coastal home in Delhi, although Delhi is not coastal. The quoted price is ₹75,980,000 and the proposed rent is ₹426,300 per month.
On paper I have included an empty period, management, normal upkeep and money for a substantial repair. Property tax, insurance, society charges and tenant-change costs are less certain. Should I ask first for evidence supporting the rent and location description, or obtain the actual owner charges and tax bill before doing any more modelling?
On paper I have included an empty period, management, normal upkeep and money for a substantial repair. Property tax, insurance, society charges and tenant-change costs are less certain. Should I ask first for evidence supporting the rent and location description, or obtain the actual owner charges and tax bill before doing any more modelling?