If I overstate the usable rent or miss an energy-related project, this investment could be marginal from the start. The property is a one-bedroom villa in Munich priced at €354,200, with projected monthly rent of €1,664 and a gross yield near 5.6%.
I have allowed for empty periods, management, normal upkeep and a substantial repair year, but I am not convinced the income figure and building costs are being presented on the same basis. Before testing loan scenarios, I want to verify whether €1,664 is cold rent, which operating charges cannot be passed through, and whether any energy work is planned. What documents or recent bills would give the clearest view of the true net cash flow?
I have allowed for empty periods, management, normal upkeep and a substantial repair year, but I am not convinced the income figure and building costs are being presented on the same basis. Before testing loan scenarios, I want to verify whether €1,664 is cold rent, which operating charges cannot be passed through, and whether any energy work is planned. What documents or recent bills would give the clearest view of the true net cash flow?