I can either proceed based on the attractive gross numbers or step back until the costs and rent are firmer, and neither option feels comfortable yet. The property is a two-bedroom Paris townhouse priced at €423,200, with projected rent of €2,786 a month. That produces a headline yield of roughly 7.9%, but not necessarily convincing net cash flow.
I have allowed for vacancy, management, ordinary upkeep and one substantial repair, though the lease length and turnover assumptions could still move the result materially. I also need to test the financing against a higher cost rather than relying on the initial terms. Which ownership expenses or shared-building obligations should I verify from actual bills, and what evidence would you require before accepting the €2,786 rent estimate?
I have allowed for vacancy, management, ordinary upkeep and one substantial repair, though the lease length and turnover assumptions could still move the result materially. I also need to test the financing against a higher cost rather than relying on the initial terms. Which ownership expenses or shared-building obligations should I verify from actual bills, and what evidence would you require before accepting the €2,786 rent estimate?