Using R$35,830 every month feels too optimistic, while applying a heavy vacancy allowance makes the return much less comfortable. The property is a two-bedroom detached home in Rio priced at R$5,012,000, so the scheduled gross yield is about 8.6%.
The structure looks sound, but weak energy performance could mean higher running costs or later work. I have budgeted for management, normal upkeep, empty periods and a separate sum for a major repair. As this would be our first rental, I am particularly unsure about insurance and the true cost of replacing a tenant. Which local expense deserves the biggest stress test, and what net return would compensate you for the risk?
The structure looks sound, but weak energy performance could mean higher running costs or later work. I have budgeted for management, normal upkeep, empty periods and a separate sum for a major repair. As this would be our first rental, I am particularly unsure about insurance and the true cost of replacing a tenant. Which local expense deserves the biggest stress test, and what net return would compensate you for the risk?