The response deadline is close, so my first concern is preserving the inspection protection and not putting the deposit in jeopardy. The issue is a 40 m² duplex in Lyon where the inspection identified manageable but genuine work estimated at about €27,600.
The seller is willing to organise the repairs. I would prefer responsibility for selecting contractors and deciding exactly what is done, which leaves me choosing between a completion credit and a lower purchase price. The credit would provide cash for the work, but I am asking the lender whether concessions are capped or affect financing. Is there another cost or shared-building issue I should verify before proposing one remedy?
The seller is willing to organise the repairs. I would prefer responsibility for selecting contractors and deciding exactly what is done, which leaves me choosing between a completion credit and a lower purchase price. The credit would provide cash for the work, but I am asking the lender whether concessions are capped or affect financing. Is there another cost or shared-building issue I should verify before proposing one remedy?