Daft gave me a broad set of apartment results around Los Angeles, but checking whether an advert was current took too much effort. I’m considering whether that same search routine would tell me anything useful about Cape Town.
Planning applications were the most helpful part of my earlier search. On the other hand, repeated adverts, uncertain availability and missing or conflicting floor sizes made side-by-side checks unreliable. For a Cape Town test, I’d want to track listing dates, links to completed-sale records where available, advertiser responses and whether the mobile version exposes the same details as desktop. How would others verify those points and work out the next step after an enquiry?
Planning applications were the most helpful part of my earlier search. On the other hand, repeated adverts, uncertain availability and missing or conflicting floor sizes made side-by-side checks unreliable. For a Cape Town test, I’d want to track listing dates, links to completed-sale records where available, advertiser responses and whether the mobile version exposes the same details as desktop. How would others verify those points and work out the next step after an enquiry?