Review: using Domain for a Bangkok warehouse search from Munich

iris.nash

Seller
I’m searching from Munich for a warehouse around Bangkok and have been using Domain to compare listings. Coverage has been useful, but duplicate adverts, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area figures make comparison harder than expected. Map-pin accuracy is another concern when location affects access.

The energy-label field has been the most useful feature. What’s missing is a clear freshness date and an obvious next step after contacting an advertiser. I’d be interested in how the mobile filters, saved-search alerts and advertiser follow-up perform for others.
 
The stale status worries me more than duplicates: duplicates can sometimes be identified from photos or wording, while an unavailable warehouse wastes an enquiry. Does Domain show when the advert or floor-area field was last updated, rather than just when it was first published? I’d also compare pins against the written location before making a shortlist.
 
I’d put less weight on the energy label until the basic listing details agree. For a warehouse, unclear floor area and a misplaced pin can distort both price comparisons and suitability.

A practical workaround is a small spreadsheet grouping likely duplicates by address, photos, area and advertiser. Record contact dates and responses, then see whether saved-search alerts are surfacing genuinely new properties. Price history or links to sold records would help, but only if Domain provides them consistently for the Bangkok listings you’re viewing.
 
Back
Top