FirstBlueprint
Buyer
I’ve been using PropertyGuru from Amsterdam while searching for a small multifamily around Bangkok. The breadth of search coverage is useful, and the school-catchment information has been the most valuable feature for narrowing areas.
The comparison process has been harder than expected, though. I keep encountering what appear to be duplicate listings, unclear or stale availability, inconsistent floor-area fields and map pins that need closer scrutiny. I’d also like clearer listing-freshness information and a more obvious explanation of what happens after contacting an advertiser. Price history, links to sold records and more dependable saved-search alerts would make shortlisting easier as well.
For buyers who have used it recently: how accurate were the listings after you contacted the advertiser? I’m especially interested in whether the mobile filters held their settings, whether alerts surfaced genuinely new listings rather than duplicates, and how you verified floor area and pin location before taking the next step.
The comparison process has been harder than expected, though. I keep encountering what appear to be duplicate listings, unclear or stale availability, inconsistent floor-area fields and map pins that need closer scrutiny. I’d also like clearer listing-freshness information and a more obvious explanation of what happens after contacting an advertiser. Price history, links to sold records and more dependable saved-search alerts would make shortlisting easier as well.
For buyers who have used it recently: how accurate were the listings after you contacted the advertiser? I’m especially interested in whether the mobile filters held their settings, whether alerts surfaced genuinely new listings rather than duplicates, and how you verified floor area and pin location before taking the next step.