Rightmove for a Lisbon coastal-home search from Mexico

watchTheJournal

Mortgage adviser
I’m in Mexico City and have been using Rightmove to compare coastal homes around Lisbon, Portugal. Coverage is useful, and the rental-yield information helps with initial comparisons, but duplicate listings, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area figures make shortlisting harder than expected. Map pins and mobile filters also need closer scrutiny.

Has anyone found a reliable way to identify the freshest version of a listing before contacting the advertiser? I’d also like clearer price history, sold-record links and an explanation of what happens after an enquiry.
 
I wouldn’t rely on the displayed yield until you know whether duplicate ads describe the same property with different areas or prices. Compare the photos, map position, agent details and floor-area fields, then ask the advertiser to confirm availability, area measurement and asking price in writing.

Saved-search alerts may help expose changes, but they do not necessarily prove freshness. On mobile, can you apply the same filters as on desktop, and does the map pin remain consistent when you open each duplicate?
 
Back
Top