My July 2026 notes cover a deliberately narrow slice of Rio de Janeiro: detached homes marketed between R$2,150,000 and R$3,226,000. Their current marketing period is roughly 76 days.
There are more listings, but still not many I would actually buy. Energy performance appears to separate the appealing homes more clearly than the monthly market headline does.
Would you treat this as ordinary variation between individual properties, or an early change in this segment? I am deciding whether to remain highly selective now or wait for better stock and more price cuts.
There are more listings, but still not many I would actually buy. Energy performance appears to separate the appealing homes more clearly than the monthly market headline does.
Would you treat this as ordinary variation between individual properties, or an early change in this segment? I am deciding whether to remain highly selective now or wait for better stock and more price cuts.