Condition is producing a much wider spread than I expected, so I’m no longer convinced that the reported 3.6% decline says much about Rio retail property as a whole. Refitted units and those needing substantial work do not seem directly comparable.
I’m watching listings from R$4,995,000 to R$7,493,000, with about 112 days indicated on the market. Before changing an offer because of service charges, I want to distinguish recurring building costs from refit spending, seller motivation and limits on buyer financing. The timing of any price cut also matters: an early correction tells a different story from a reduction after months without a buyer.
Has anyone seen recent completed sales that support or contradict this pattern? Neighbourhood, retail format, condition, financing and the date of the last price change would make the comparisons much more useful.
I’m watching listings from R$4,995,000 to R$7,493,000, with about 112 days indicated on the market. Before changing an offer because of service charges, I want to distinguish recurring building costs from refit spending, seller motivation and limits on buyer financing. The timing of any price cut also matters: an early correction tells a different story from a reduction after months without a buyer.
Has anyone seen recent completed sales that support or contradict this pattern? Neighbourhood, retail format, condition, financing and the date of the last price change would make the comparisons much more useful.