First attempt at these notes for May 2026. Instead of using a Rio de Janeiro citywide average, I followed a narrow group of studios asking R$3,382,000 to R$5,074,000. Their current marketing period is roughly 97 days.
My impression is that property tax affects buyer reactions more than the monthly building charge shown in the headline figures. Renovated units move quickly, while those needing work sit and receive cuts. Does that look like ordinary property-level variation, or an early change in this slice of the market? I am also unsure whether an energy label, where available, is worth tracking.
My impression is that property tax affects buyer reactions more than the monthly building charge shown in the headline figures. Renovated units move quickly, while those needing work sit and receive cuts. Does that look like ordinary property-level variation, or an early change in this slice of the market? I am also unsure whether an energy label, where available, is worth tracking.