SAR 1,462,000 is the purchase price I am using for a Riyadh villa, but I cannot yet turn the initial estimate into a reliable total. Transfer and registration items are mentioned, while the basis of each charge, the payer and any recurring obligations remain unclear.
Before committing, what should I have a licensed Saudi adviser confirm in writing? My list currently includes eligibility to own under my citizenship and residency status, whether personal ownership or another permitted structure is appropriate, annual property charges, treatment on a later sale, and what happens on inheritance. I would also like the registration and document costs separated from the first year’s ongoing expenses.
Before committing, what should I have a licensed Saudi adviser confirm in writing? My list currently includes eligibility to own under my citizenship and residency status, whether personal ownership or another permitted structure is appropriate, annual property charges, treatment on a later sale, and what happens on inheritance. I would also like the registration and document costs separated from the first year’s ongoing expenses.