If I accept €3,521 a month as stable, the 5-bed condo looks attractive; if I make heavy deductions for turnover and building costs, the return may no longer justify €565,800. Neither version feels reliable without better evidence.
The basic gross yield is about 7.5%. My model includes empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and a reserve for a significant repair, but I may be treating a large shared property too much like a simpler rental. Which owner costs, insurance issues or service-charge items deserve closer attention, and what return would you require after those deductions?
The basic gross yield is about 7.5%. My model includes empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and a reserve for a significant repair, but I may be treating a large shared property too much like a simpler rental. Which owner costs, insurance issues or service-charge items deserve closer attention, and what return would you require after those deductions?