From working around the Rotterdam market, I’ve already seen how often pricing and transaction timelines are discussed together without clarifying who is responsible for each part. What remains unclear in many questions is the professional scope: who is negotiating, who controls the documents, and whether any conflict has been disclosed.
I’m happy to discuss practical points such as completed-price evidence, vacancy, financing schedules and coordination between participants. Please state the jurisdiction, property type, occupancy status and current stage. If the answer depends on regulated advice, I’ll identify that boundary rather than blur it. Comparisons from professionals working under different processes are welcome too.
I’m happy to discuss practical points such as completed-price evidence, vacancy, financing schedules and coordination between participants. Please state the jurisdiction, property type, occupancy status and current stage. If the answer depends on regulated advice, I’ll identify that boundary rather than blur it. Comparisons from professionals working under different processes are welcome too.