Santiago property meetup — November 2025 date ideas?

A weekday evening may be easier to fit into November 2025, but a weekend would leave more time for useful discussion. I am trying to choose between those options for a Santiago property meetup rather than booking a venue first and discovering that the timing excludes half the group.

The session would cover current local observations, financing questions and the analysis of a sample deal, followed by practical questions from attendees. Please say which time you prefer, whether you would come in person and how long a session you could realistically attend.

Once the likely numbers are clearer, I will check central venues for capacity, accessibility, public transport and any charge to attendees. It would also help to know now whether remote access is important, as that could change the room and equipment required.
 
Early evening works better for me, provided the venue is close to public transport. I’d also favour somewhere accessible rather than choosing purely on price. How long are you expecting the meetup to run? That may affect whether people prefer a weekday or weekend.
 
I’d vote for the weekend. Financing and deal analysis could easily feel rushed after work, especially if there is time for questions. Would you consider remote access for anyone who cannot reach central Santiago, or is the intention to keep this entirely in person? Hybrid arrangements can add complexity, so it would be useful to settle that before choosing the venue.
 
Fair point about the agenda being rushed, although I’d still keep the first one in person rather than let remote access dictate the venue and format. Perhaps the organiser could propose one weekday evening and one weekend option, collect firm expressions of interest, then choose based on headcount. Capacity, step-free access, transport and any minimum spend should all be confirmed before the location is announced.
 
Back
Top