The questions that sound simplest—whether a price is justified or how quickly an offer can close—often reveal the biggest gaps between the people involved. I work around Santiago property transactions and thought it would be useful to discuss the practical side: pricing evidence, negotiation room, fees, financing timing, document flow and who is acting for whom.
When posting, please mention the jurisdiction, property type and whether a lender is involved. It also helps to say whether anything has been signed or paid. I can discuss market practice and coordination, including potential conflicts that should be disclosed, but legal, lending and tax decisions may need advice from the relevant local professional. Examples from other places are welcome where the comparison is clear.
When posting, please mention the jurisdiction, property type and whether a lender is involved. It also helps to say whether anything has been signed or paid. I can discuss market practice and coordination, including potential conflicts that should be disclosed, but legal, lending and tax decisions may need advice from the relevant local professional. Examples from other places are welcome where the comparison is clear.