I’m tracking Santiago property listings for October 2025 and the mix seems to have shifted. Well-presented detached homes appear to move in roughly 47 days, while those needing work sit longer and often receive price cuts. The visible gap between asking prices and completed deals looks close to 4.3%.
I’m trying to decide whether this is a short seasonal movement or evidence that buyers have become more selective. Has anyone compared completed transactions with the original asking price, rather than the latest reduced price? Please include the neighbourhood or commune followed, since citywide headlines may hide very different local patterns.
I’m trying to decide whether this is a short seasonal movement or evidence that buyers have become more selective. Has anyone compared completed transactions with the original asking price, rather than the latest reduced price? Please include the neighbourhood or commune followed, since citywide headlines may hide very different local patterns.