The seller has not indicated much flexibility yet, and I am hesitant to wait for a reduction that may never come. The São Paulo new-build flats I am watching are priced from R$5,040,000 to R$7,560,000 and have been advertised for around 11 days.
That short period may reflect real demand, but it could also be distorted by withdrawals and relisting. Renovated units appear to attract buyers sooner, while properties needing work can remain available longer; occupied units add another variable if the lease end date is known.
I would like to compare final transaction prices with each property's earlier advertised figures rather than infer too much from active listings. Would you make a supported offer now, or first ask when the seller might review the price and how buyer financing has affected nearby deals?
That short period may reflect real demand, but it could also be distorted by withdrawals and relisting. Renovated units appear to attract buyers sooner, while properties needing work can remain available longer; occupied units add another variable if the lease end date is known.
I would like to compare final transaction prices with each property's earlier advertised figures rather than infer too much from active listings. Would you make a supported offer now, or first ask when the seller might review the price and how buyer financing has affected nearby deals?