The surprising part was seeing well-presented São Paulo condos move in about 95 days while units requiring work stayed visible longer. That made the market look more selective in September 2025, but my sample may be too small to support that conclusion. The apparent difference between asking and completed prices is around 6.7%.
How should I test whether this is a real shift rather than a change in the mix of properties? I plan to compare transaction volume by neighbourhood and condition, but I am unsure how best to handle withdrawals and relistings. Keeping the original price, every revision and the final completed figure for the same property seems important. What other fields would make the comparison more reliable?
How should I test whether this is a real shift rather than a change in the mix of properties? I plan to compare transaction volume by neighbourhood and condition, but I am unsure how best to handle withdrawals and relistings. Keeping the original price, every revision and the final completed figure for the same property seems important. What other fields would make the comparison more reliable?