The citywide reports suggest a broad pattern, but my January 2026 sample is too uneven for me to accept that conclusion yet. Well-presented São Paulo retail units seem to be selling in about 100 days, whereas homes requiring work are lingering. The gap I can see between asking and completed prices is around 4.0%.
This could indicate more selective buyers, but a small sample, different neighbourhoods or January seasonality might produce the same result. Has anyone seen completed transactions or local evidence that would help separate those explanations? I am especially interested in sample size, listing history and the timing of any policy effects.
This could indicate more selective buyers, but a small sample, different neighbourhoods or January seasonality might produce the same result. Has anyone seen completed transactions or local evidence that would help separate those explanations? I am especially interested in sample size, listing history and the timing of any policy effects.