readsAndPlan
First-time buyer
I can either treat 77 days as evidence that buyers have room to negotiate, or assume the figure is distorted by relisted and overambitious stock. Neither conclusion feels reliable without looking below the citywide level.
My notes cover mostly São Paulo apartments advertised from R$2,890,000 to R$4,334,000. Condition and seller motivation clearly matter, but I am unsure how much of the variation comes from neighbourhood boundaries, changes in new-listing volume or buyers having difficulty with financing.
For anyone tracking these areas closely, what do completed transactions and withdrawal histories show? It would be useful to compare original asks, reduction dates and final prices within tightly defined neighbourhoods rather than treating the whole sample as one market.
My notes cover mostly São Paulo apartments advertised from R$2,890,000 to R$4,334,000. Condition and seller motivation clearly matter, but I am unsure how much of the variation comes from neighbourhood boundaries, changes in new-listing volume or buyers having difficulty with financing.
For anyone tracking these areas closely, what do completed transactions and withdrawal histories show? It would be useful to compare original asks, reduction dates and final prices within tightly defined neighbourhoods rather than treating the whole sample as one market.