São Paulo transactions often stall over responsibilities that nobody clarified at the start. The point I most want to examine is who owns each document and follows it through the process.
I work around the local property market and can discuss practical questions on pricing evidence, negotiation limits, lease terms, finance timing and coordination among the parties. Please identify the jurisdiction and property type so differences in process are not blurred together.
I’ll be clear about where practical experience ends and where a lawyer, tax adviser or lender needs to answer. Others working locally are welcome to compare their process, but it would help if they also state the scope of their role and any conflict that might affect their view.
I work around the local property market and can discuss practical questions on pricing evidence, negotiation limits, lease terms, finance timing and coordination among the parties. Please identify the jurisdiction and property type so differences in process are not blurred together.
I’ll be clear about where practical experience ends and where a lawyer, tax adviser or lender needs to answer. Others working locally are welcome to compare their process, but it would help if they also state the scope of their role and any conflict that might affect their view.