plantsAndPlan
Buyer
I’m based in Birmingham, UK, and used REALTOR.ca while looking for a serviced apartment around Sydney. Coverage was useful for discovering options, but duplicate listings, stale status and inconsistent floor-area entries made proper comparison difficult.
Sold-price history was the most valuable feature for me. The main gaps were knowing how recently a listing had been updated and what should happen after contacting the advertiser. I’m deciding whether to keep it in my search process or use it only for initial discovery. How did others find the mobile filters, map pins, alerts and advertiser response stage?
Sold-price history was the most valuable feature for me. The main gaps were knowing how recently a listing had been updated and what should happen after contacting the advertiser. I’m deciding whether to keep it in my search process or use it only for initial discovery. How did others find the mobile filters, map pins, alerts and advertiser response stage?