Seeking an off-market coastal home in Phoenix under $1,180,000

esme.snow

Real estate agent
Established
Seeking a 4-bedroom coastal home in Phoenix, roughly 2,480 sq ft, with a budget ceiling of $1,180,000. It should be habitable now, although I am comfortable making gradual improvements.

For quiet-market opportunities, owners or authorized representatives can send a short summary first. Please include the location, floor area, condition, tenure, known local charges, and the basis for the asking price. Before proceeding, I will need to verify ownership, representative authority where applicable, and documented costs.
 
The word “coastal” needs clarifying because Phoenix is inland. Are you looking for coastal-style architecture or using the term in another sense? A preferred part of Phoenix would also help owners decide whether their property fits before sharing details.
 
I’d also state how flexible the 2,480 sq ft target is and whether that figure must be supported by existing property records. A home advertised near that size could differ once the measurement basis is examined. For the initial summary, asking for current condition, major work needed, occupancy, and recurring local charges should filter most unsuitable approaches.
 
I would not insist on a complete document package in the first message. Some legitimate off-market owners may avoid circulating sensitive material before they know there is serious interest. A staged approach seems more practical: basic property and price details first, then evidence of ownership or authority and the relevant cost records before any commitment. The asking-price rationale should still be specific enough to distinguish a considered price from someone merely testing your $1,180,000 ceiling.
 
Back
Top