Seeking an off-market detached home in Seoul under ₩979,800,000

LightVale

Landlord
I’m looking for a detached home in Seoul with four bedrooms and roughly 160 m², with a maximum budget of ₩979,800,000. Habitable condition is preferred; dated finishes are fine if improvements can be made gradually.

For any quiet-market opportunity, please send a short summary covering the location, floor area, tenure, condition and asking-price rationale. I will only proceed where ownership documents, local charges and the authority of any representative can be verified.
 
You may get better-matched responses if you say which parts of Seoul you would consider. Also, does the 160 m² refer to the home’s floor area, and do you have any minimum requirement for the land itself? Those details could change what owners put forward.
 
I would not make a detailed asking-price rationale a condition for the first message. Some owners testing a quiet sale may only be willing to share the basic property details initially. You could request the price, approximate condition and ownership structure first, then ask for supporting documents before arranging a viewing or spending money. Representative authority matters, but it can be verified at that later step rather than circulated casually at the outset.
 
Fair points. The 160 m² is intended as approximate floor area, not land area, and I’m flexible within Seoul rather than limiting this to one district. I can also keep the initial exchange lighter: location, stated floor area, tenure, condition and asking price first. Documents and evidence of representative authority would be required before any serious next step, not necessarily in the opening message.
 
That should reduce the barrier for genuine owners. I’d still ask whether the stated area is measured consistently and request an itemised outline of recurring local charges once a property reaches the shortlist.
 
Back
Top