Seeking an off-market new-build flat in Singapore under S$1,233,000

gate.strong

Real estate agent
Established
I’m looking for a three-bedroom new-build flat in Singapore, roughly 170 m², with a maximum budget of S$1,233,000. I would prefer somewhere already habitable but where finishes could be improved gradually.

Owners or authorised representatives may send a short summary first. Please include the stated floor area, tenure, condition, asking-price rationale and known local charges. Before progressing, I will need ownership to be clear, the representative’s authority confirmed where applicable, and the relevant costs documented.
 
That is a very specific combination, so say whether 170 m² is a target or a hard minimum. It also matters whether you mean internal floor area or a figure that includes other space. I would not treat “off-market” as a reason to relax verification: compare the asking rationale with the flat’s tenure, condition and total charges, not merely the bedroom count.
 
What does new-build mean for this search: never occupied, recently completed, or simply modern? The preference for something habitable with improvement potential sounds broader than a typical untouched new flat. Clarifying that, plus acceptable tenure and how far below 170 m² you might go, should prevent unsuitable approaches.
 
I would not demand a complete document pack in the first message; some genuine owners may reasonably avoid circulating sensitive material that early. A staged approach seems better: initial property details and cost breakdown, then redacted evidence of ownership and representative authority, followed by fuller verification before any commitment. Also ask every contact to separate the flat price from recurring local charges so superficially similar offers can be compared.
 
Back
Top