photosAndMoss
Real estate agent
SeLoger had enough Kuala Lumpur serviced-apartment adverts to help with a shortlist, but listing freshness was difficult to judge. The same-looking units sometimes appeared more than once, and the stated floor areas were not consistent enough for clean comparisons.
Days on market was useful only when an advert appeared current. I would have liked clearer update dates and links to completed-sale records where available. Has anyone found the mobile filters, map pins and saved alerts reliable enough for narrowing by building? I’d use the portal for discovery if those features hold up, then verify availability and the basis of each floor-area figure with the advertiser.
Days on market was useful only when an advert appeared current. I would have liked clearer update dates and links to completed-sale records where available. Has anyone found the mobile filters, map pins and saved alerts reliable enough for narrowing by building? I’d use the portal for discovery if those features hold up, then verify availability and the basis of each floor-area figure with the advertiser.