SeLoger for a Singapore multifamily search from Boston

cyclesAndChalk

Seller
Established
I’m in Boston and used SeLoger while searching for a small multifamily around Singapore. Coverage and the commute-time feature were useful, but duplicate listings, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area entries made side-by-side comparison difficult.

I’m deciding whether the commute tool saves enough time to justify those gaps. I’d particularly like clearer listing dates and a more obvious path after contacting an advertiser. How well do the mobile filters, saved-search alerts and contact process work in practice?
 
For a small multifamily, the floor-area issue would concern me more than the duplicates. Do the entries make clear whether the figure covers the whole building or only part of it? I’d also check whether apparent duplicates share the same advertiser and details, or are genuinely separate offerings. Without that distinction, duplicate counts can exaggerate the problem.
 
That said, I wouldn’t reject the portal solely because it lacks perfect duplicate control. Run one narrow saved search for several days and note whether alerts lead to active listings, whether map pins remain consistent, and how often the same property returns. Price history or links to sold records would make verification easier, but the alert test should reveal whether it is useful for finding leads rather than evaluating them.
 
A practical approach is to use commute time and mobile filters only for the first cut, then keep your own shortlist with the stated floor area, map location, advertiser, listing date and contact outcome. Ask the advertiser to confirm availability and what the area figure represents before comparing properties. Since the target is Singapore while you are in Boston, don’t assume the next transaction step will resemble a Boston purchase; confirm the local process separately.
 
Back
Top