If the expected rent cannot be achieved consistently, the headline return could look attractive while the investment still loses its margin. The property is a 4-bed coastal home in Seoul at ₩1,725,000,000, with projected rent of ₩10,260,000 a month—about 7.1% gross.
I have allowed for empty periods, management, normal upkeep and a significant repair, with no price growth in the model. The missing piece is evidence for the rent: is it supported by recent leases for comparable 4-beds, and what deposit and tenancy terms produced those figures? I also need to test insurance and financing costs rather than treating them as fixed. Which lease evidence or ownership charge would you verify first before deciding whether the projected return is credible?
I have allowed for empty periods, management, normal upkeep and a significant repair, with no price growth in the model. The missing piece is evidence for the rent: is it supported by recent leases for comparable 4-beds, and what deposit and tenancy terms produced those figures? I also need to test insurance and financing costs rather than treating them as fixed. Which lease evidence or ownership charge would you verify first before deciding whether the projected return is credible?