The purchase price still makes a Seoul apartment look workable, but I hesitate to accept the current monthly costs without understanding why they changed. The building's insurance and reserve demands have both increased enough to remove much of the apparent advantage over renting.
For now I am inclined to budget using today's full association amount. Before deciding, which records would best show whether the reserve rise is catch-up funding or preparation for planned work? I also want to review the master policy terms, exclusions and any limits relevant to loss-assessment cover rather than assume the higher premium provides broader protection.
For now I am inclined to budget using today's full association amount. Before deciding, which records would best show whether the reserve rise is catch-up funding or preparation for planned work? I also want to review the master policy terms, exclusions and any limits relevant to loss-assessment cover rather than assume the higher premium provides broader protection.