Seoul property meetup — February 2026: who’s interested?

gia_elm

Construction professional
Verified Pro
February 2026 should give us time to arrange a useful Seoul property meetup, but the first concern is choosing a date before suitable venues fill up. I’m considering either an early weekday evening or a weekend session, so please indicate which you could attend.

The discussion would cover current local observations, financing questions and the analysis of a deal, followed by attendee questions submitted in advance. Once I have an approximate headcount, I can check a central venue near good transport and confirm its capacity, accessibility and any attendance cost. Please mention access requirements when replying, and say whether remote participation would affect your interest.
 
Interested. An early weekday evening would suit me better than a weekend. Somewhere close to a well-connected subway station would make attendance much easier, especially if people are coming from different parts of Seoul. Please keep us posted on the likely cost, if any.
 
Could you narrow down the date before choosing the venue? February plans can fill up quickly. I’d also be interested in remote access if that’s practical, though financing and deal analysis may be easier to discuss in person. It might help to ask attendees to submit one practical question beforehand so that section stays focused.
 
Weekend for me. I’m not convinced a hybrid setup is worth the extra complication for an informal meetup; a simple in-person session may lead to a better discussion. A venue near public transport, with step-free access and enough seating for the confirmed headcount, would be my priorities. Perhaps collect preferences first, then post two possible dates and set a response deadline.
 
Back
Top