I need to decide on an opening offer soon, but I do not want speed to turn an 8% discount into unnecessary risk. The Seoul student-housing property is listed at ₩1,746,000,000, has been available for 41 days and requires updating. Similar nearby properties support the general asking level, although completed transactions are too scarce for me to judge the likely closing price confidently.
I am considering about ₩1.606 billion, backed by financing evidence and some flexibility over completion. How can I present the number as a reasoned offer rather than criticism of the property? I also want to retain inspection protection and put limits around any appraisal shortfall and deposit exposure. The agent says another buyer may waive “it” but will not identify the term. Before changing the price or protections, I would like to know what the seller actually values and whether the property is occupied.
I am considering about ₩1.606 billion, backed by financing evidence and some flexibility over completion. How can I present the number as a reasoned offer rather than criticism of the property? I also want to retain inspection protection and put limits around any appraisal shortfall and deposit exposure. The agent says another buyer may waive “it” but will not identify the term. Before changing the price or protections, I would like to know what the seller actually values and whether the property is occupied.