I’m 110 days into researching a Seoul studio priced around ₩897,000,000 and am trying to turn my notes into a proper closing-cost checklist. I have transfer tax, registration, and legal or notary fees listed, but I’m less clear about ownership restrictions, recurring property charges, and how residency could affect the position later.
What questions should I put to a licensed local professional before committing? I also want to cover eventual capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning rather than discover those issues only when selling or transferring the property. This is outside my home country, so I’m deliberately not assuming the process matches what I know.
What questions should I put to a licensed local professional before committing? I also want to cover eventual capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning rather than discover those issues only when selling or transferring the property. This is outside my home country, so I’m deliberately not assuming the process matches what I know.