I have checked several quotes for a Seoul townhouse valued at roughly ₩1,725,000,000, but the scope behind “listing photography” is still unclear. Some providers stop after supplying the images and making an introduction, while others appear to cover listing changes, offers and paperwork as well.
Would it be cleaner to commission the photography separately, or choose one provider to coordinate everything through closing? Before deciding, I plan to request a written breakdown of fees, response deadlines, local responsibilities and the person accountable at each stage. Avoiding duplicate adverts and outdated availability matters more to me than extra search features.
Would it be cleaner to commission the photography separately, or choose one provider to coordinate everything through closing? Before deciding, I plan to request a written breakdown of fees, response deadlines, local responsibilities and the person accountable at each stage. Avoiding duplicate adverts and outdated availability matters more to me than extra search features.