The surprising part was the 67-day median; it looked meaningful until I saw how much property condition varied within the group. The villas are marketed from about ₩1,369,000,000 to ₩2,053,000,000, centred near ₩1,711,000,000, and the snapshot shows +2.8% movement.
I’m now unsure whether financing pressure is producing lower bids or simply removing buyers from the sample. For example, a financed buyer might leave one villa rather than negotiate if the required work stretches the budget. Which evidence would separate those outcomes—recent completed prices, withdrawn listings, or records of reductions before a sale was agreed? I also need to establish whether the +2.8% refers to asking prices or completed transactions.
I’m now unsure whether financing pressure is producing lower bids or simply removing buyers from the sample. For example, a financed buyer might leave one villa rather than negotiate if the required work stretches the budget. Which evidence would separate those outcomes—recent completed prices, withdrawn listings, or records of reductions before a sale was agreed? I also need to establish whether the +2.8% refers to asking prices or completed transactions.