Part of me wants to combine every non-urgent repair into one visit; the other concern is that several small reports may be symptoms of one building problem. This is a small multifamily in Rome, and the tenant has raised a handful of credible issues over recent months while continuing to pay reliably.
How would you decide which items can wait and which need investigation now? I’m thinking of logging the room, date, weather, photos and earlier repairs, particularly where moisture or drainage could be involved. I also need a sensible way to arrange access under local notice requirements without making the tenant feel that reporting defects is a nuisance.
How would you decide which items can wait and which need investigation now? I’m thinking of logging the room, date, weather, photos and earlier repairs, particularly where moisture or drainage could be involved. I also need a sensible way to arrange access under local notice requirements without making the tenant feel that reporting defects is a nuisance.