The tenant appears to be reporting genuine faults and has been reliable, but I hesitate to arrange a separate contractor visit for every minor item in the Seoul studio. The growing call-out total matters; so does the risk that waiting makes a small defect worse or pushes a good tenant to leave.
My current thought is to group only cosmetic or clearly non-urgent work after agreeing a date. Water, electrical, security and essential-appliance problems would get prompt attention. For repeated faults, would you use the maintenance history to decide when replacement is better than another repair? I’d also like to compare that spending with turnover costs and current market rent, without using either as a reason to postpone necessary work.
My current thought is to group only cosmetic or clearly non-urgent work after agreeing a date. Water, electrical, security and essential-appliance problems would get prompt attention. For repeated faults, would you use the maintenance history to decide when replacement is better than another repair? I’d also like to compare that spending with turnover costs and current market rent, without using either as a reason to postpone necessary work.